Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Litigation outcomes will vary according to the facts in individual cases.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.Use of this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as a lawyer-client relationship has been established. If you wish to retain us for our services, please send us your contact information only, and the general nature of your request.
You may not download or save any image(s) for any reason.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate your transactions, we will first inform you.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except personnel who need the information, e.g., to respond to a request.
- If you join a online discussion group, we may ask you to volunteer personal information such as your name and email address for the purposes of effective administration of the discussion group. In some cases, our groups are limited to member only discussions and as such can not be accessed by the general public. We will notify you as to whether you are joining a closed (limited) or open (public) discussion.
For questions or comments regarding this policy please contact us by e-mail.
Additional information about Canada’s Privacy Act can be found here.